- On which exchange do Second Sight's common stock and warrants trade? What are their ticker symbols and CUSIPs?
- Second Sight's common stock and warrants both trade on the Nasdaq Capital Market. The ticker for the common stock is EYES and the ticker for the warrants is EYESW. The CUSIP for the common stock is 81362J100 and the CUSIP for the warrants is 81362J118.
- When did Second Sight become a publicly traded company?
- Second Sight's common stock began trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market on November 19, 2014, the date of the Company's IPO. Second Sight's warrants began trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market on March 29, 2017.
- What are the terms of Second Sight's publicly traded warrants (EYESW)?
- Each warrant entitles the holder to purchase one share of common stock for $1.47 in cash. To exercise your warrants, contact our transfer agent VStock Transfer at 212-828-8436. The warrants expire on March 14, 2022. As the warrants trade on the Nasdaq Capital Market, you may also elect to sell your warrants at any time. At the Company’s discretion, we may call the warrants for redemption on 30 days’ notice (i) 24 months after the date of issuance, (ii) if the shares of our common stock are trading at $2.94, or higher, for 15 consecutive trading days and (iii) if all of the independent directors vote in favor of redeeming the warrants. Holders may sell or exercise their warrants prior to any announced redemption date and we will redeem outstanding warrants not exercised by the announced redemption date for a nominal amount of $0.01 per warrant.
- When is Second Sight's fiscal year end?
- Second Sight’s fiscal year end is December 31st.
- Where can I find Second Sight's SEC filings?
- Second Sight's SEC filings can be found on the SEC website or on our SEC Filings Page.
- How can I invest in Second Sight?
- Second Sight's common stock and publicly traded warrants may be purchased from the registered broker or stock purchase service provider of your choice. Shares and warrants may not be purchased directly from Second Sight.
- Does Second Sight pay a cash dividend?
- No, at this time Second Sight does not pay a cash dividend.
- When and where is Second Sight's Annual Stockholder Meeting?
- Please refer to the proxy statement that we will publish for information regarding the time and location of our Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
- How can I listen to a webcast of the quarterly and annual earnings calls?
- Please visit Second Sight’s Events webpage for information about upcoming and past financial results conference calls and other presentations.
- What is a transfer agent and who is the Company's transfer agent for its common stock and publicly-traded warrants?
- A transfer agent is a regulated organization that keeps track of stockholder records and information. Second Sight’s transfer agent for both its common stock and its publicly-traded warrants is VStock Transfer, LLC. Shareholders may contact them directly at: VStock Transfer, LLC
18 Layfayette Place
Woodmere, NY 11598
(p) 212-828-8436 For questions about Second Sight warrants that are not publicly traded, you should contact the Company directly.
- Can I subscribe to receive Second Sight's financial information by email?
- Yes, you may opt in to receive various alerts on the Email Alerts subscription page of our investor relations website.
- Where is Second Sight headquartered?
- Second Sight’s headquarters are located at:
12744 San Fernando Road, Suite 400
Sylmar, CA USA 913425
Telephone: (818) 833-5000